CHURCH OF IRELAND
DIOCESE OF CASHEL FERNS AND OSSORY
This post will shortly become vacant through retirement and applications are invited.
– key responsibilities in diocesan administration and planning
– 22.5 hours weekly with some flexibility required to meet diocesan needs
– based in the Palace Coach House (Diocesan Office), Kilkenny
– involves personal secretarial support to the bishop
– requires particular skills in communication, team building and capacity to think creatively
Full details may be obtained from Ms Hazel Corrigan ( 087 6634800; email@example.com ), with whom an informal exploratory discussion may also be held.
Applications, with accompanying CV and names of referees, should reach
The bishop of Cashel Ferns and Ossory, Bishop’s House, Troysgate, Kilkenny, R95 R2N1 (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before THURSDAY JULY 30