The Church of Ireland Diocese of Cashel, Ferns and Ossory wish to recruit a part time (20 hours a week) Assistant Diocesan Secretary with responsibility for finance.
The Staff member is expected to have an understanding and be supportive of the ethos of the Church of Ireland.
- Accounting Technician or similar qualification essential
- previous experience in a similar role an advantage
- Knowledge of payroll and accounting software
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Salary: Negotiable depending on experience. Based in the Diocesan Office, Kilkenny City with potential of flexibility.
Interested candidates are asked to email a CV with a covering letter outlining their suitability no later than Friday 13th May to email: firstname.lastname@example.org